As for the last era, iv got that thoughts in mind....
I use to be a music-production guy.., For many years iv used programs such as Cubase, Reason Studio...
But.., as for the last time, in this episode of life, iv quit music creating, i don't do it at all....
And... With time moving on.., i still have this setup dedicated to a music studio...,
Means... I still use 2 audio-interfaces in my setup..., I still got 2 pairs of monitors...,
The main is my Adam Audio A7V, plus smaller one - the Genelec 8010A...
I have no place on my desk..., As i still love music listening in casual, when i sit to my "work-table" it feels like a whole studio here.... And to be honest... Somtimes... I feel i wish i had something minimalist..., Something, with more free space on desk, maybe an audiphiles speakers..., less XLR's running around..., Something fits more to a gamer, streamer... i wish i could get rid of those heavy industrial A7V's..., As much as i love listen to music..., I preffer my setup to be cleaner...
Means... I still use 2 audio-interfaces in my setup..., I still got 2 pairs of monitors...,
The main is my Adam Audio A7V, plus smaller one - the Genelec 8010A...
I have no place on my desk..., As i still love music listening in casual, when i sit to my "work-table" it feels like a whole studio here.... And to be honest... Somtimes... I feel i wish i had something minimalist..., Something, with more free space on desk, maybe an audiphiles speakers..., less XLR's running around..., Something fits more to a gamer, streamer... i wish i could get rid of those heavy industrial A7V's..., As much as i love listen to music..., I preffer my setup to be cleaner...
But !!!..., I still have no guts to sell them...
Really, I love listening to music, and they still give me that amazing sound quality...
It would be hard, to get use to an other speakers..., And to be real... Ill never find SPEAKERS that will give me the quality the Adam's A7V giving me...
Really, I love listening to music, and they still give me that amazing sound quality...
It would be hard, to get use to an other speakers..., And to be real... Ill never find SPEAKERS that will give me the quality the Adam's A7V giving me...
Also... I wish, i could get rid of all those interfaces on my table...
I wish, i was that guy who's firing the pc on, put the wireless headset on my head, and thats it !!!,
No cables, no faders, no xlr's.... Just, pure setup, minimalist, that one who's giving that HOME feelin except of this INDUSTRIAL feeling i have when i sit to my table...
I need to make this change, although, it'll low the quality sound level, for sure, but i must go for it, soon, to have my desk clean, to have that new, minimal, homy, cozy feelin when i work....
The days of industrial gear was gone... For good... I guess... And it's time to listen to my "guts" about it, and flow with my feelin this time...
How do i make this change with no regrates ?!
Maybe you have a good answer for me ?!
Ill be happy if you post a msg here, to tell me...,
If you ever did such a major change in you setup ?!
If you have some good tips, on how will be the safest way to start this proccess ?!
Ill be happy if you can help me here !!!
Thnx... And have a good week ppl !!! :)
I wish, i was that guy who's firing the pc on, put the wireless headset on my head, and thats it !!!,
No cables, no faders, no xlr's.... Just, pure setup, minimalist, that one who's giving that HOME feelin except of this INDUSTRIAL feeling i have when i sit to my table...
I need to make this change, although, it'll low the quality sound level, for sure, but i must go for it, soon, to have my desk clean, to have that new, minimal, homy, cozy feelin when i work....
The days of industrial gear was gone... For good... I guess... And it's time to listen to my "guts" about it, and flow with my feelin this time...
How do i make this change with no regrates ?!
Maybe you have a good answer for me ?!
Ill be happy if you post a msg here, to tell me...,
If you ever did such a major change in you setup ?!
If you have some good tips, on how will be the safest way to start this proccess ?!
Ill be happy if you can help me here !!!
Thnx... And have a good week ppl !!! :)
Im waiting for your TIPS !!! :)
ReplyDelete