Saturday, July 11, 2026

I Won.....

Hey there ppl,
Me, Nivoss from Israel here,
with more of my tech-life stories !!!

So... Yesterday, iv just browsing some Youtube,
suddenly, iv went into a Live-Stream of - YallaBalagan
YT channel..., A man, name Dima, is running this Live
show, and making some lotteries, who wins, wins a code
for a game in Steam.

I can't even remember if iv won sometime in my life,
but yesterday, while rolling the virtual rollett, it stoped
on mt name !!! haha.....

I was in shock, and i won some Israely indie game that released lately, iv just activated the code immidiatly....


Just a short story to open a new
| week with good vibes !!!

Have a great week ppl...
C YA...     :)

ohh, btw - the name of the game iv won is:
Chef Knight
.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im A Pro!!! :)

Hello world, how are you all ?!. Me, Nivoss from Israel here with more news that probably woun't change nothing in your life (or maybe y...