After iv grabbed, for my maia pc, the desktop one, the keyboards: TickType DP-104,
Today, actually right at this moment, the new - Aula F75 pro, just arrived.
I have nothig to say but this keyboards are the best, simple keys iv ever saw & touched.
The keys feel so crispy, you touch it, you feel it...,
The main size of it pretty small, the RGB lights are perffect.,
The main size of it pretty small, the RGB lights are perffect.,
As for my sec. keys, i use them for my laptop, this one's better then the Logitec G915 i used till now...,
Guess im gonna sell the Logi's...
Guess im gonna sell the Logi's...
What amazed me so much is, the price i grabbed this one from Temu website.
I mean, it feels like a very quality keyboards, also look premium...,
Iv paid for them about 75$...
In israel, if i would buy it locally, i would pay about 117$ !!!
I mean, it feels like a very quality keyboards, also look premium...,
Iv paid for them about 75$...
In israel, if i would buy it locally, i would pay about 117$ !!!
It's just amazing, considering buying also the Aula F87.... It's even low priced that the 75 pro now...
Anyway !!!,
I think iv became that person who's love Keyboards !!!,
And the funny thing is, always iv looked at those ppl
all day speaking about keyboards, switches, key-caps,
and iv never understood the hype from this subject..,
so... hello keys-world...
Im a new fan...
C YA PPL... :)
I think iv became that person who's love Keyboards !!!,
And the funny thing is, always iv looked at those ppl
all day speaking about keyboards, switches, key-caps,
and iv never understood the hype from this subject..,
so... hello keys-world...
Im a new fan...
C YA PPL... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment