More news from my Tech-Life, this time... a surprizing one !!!
So, as you already know, im moving to a new appartement this days,
so iv packed almost all of my gear around here, and after iv packed all my controllers, i kept the Razer Raijo V3 pro outside the box, for moments i want gaming some...
so iv packed almost all of my gear around here, and after iv packed all my controllers, i kept the Razer Raijo V3 pro outside the box, for moments i want gaming some...
Anyway, as an owner of:
GameSir G7 pro 8k
& FlyDigi Vader 5 pro,
I usualy don't use the Raiju at all...,
And, for the last week, im playing only with the Raiju, and i must say it!!:
This controller is a beast!!!, I love playing with it, im playing this days:
Lies Of P - my 3rd round, this time just to beat the main campaign and go straight to the DLC,
and also, Dark-Souls III, that was my very first time iv experienced a "Souls" game in my life, it was about 2021, and i was pretty newb to gaming, but iv played it, just to prove myslf and the world that me, Nivoss, is able to beat a Souls game !!
I remember it as an exahusting journy to beat it those times, but today, as i play it with all the experience in gaming, it feels much managble and fun to play it as i don't die all the time..., I mean, yea, it's a Souls game, i die from time to time, but not as much as it was in the past... Anyway, what im trying to say is, that today im a PRO-Gamer, and i can beat any game in the world pretty easillly !!!
GameSir G7 pro 8k
& FlyDigi Vader 5 pro,
I usualy don't use the Raiju at all...,
And, for the last week, im playing only with the Raiju, and i must say it!!:
This controller is a beast!!!, I love playing with it, im playing this days:
Lies Of P - my 3rd round, this time just to beat the main campaign and go straight to the DLC,
and also, Dark-Souls III, that was my very first time iv experienced a "Souls" game in my life, it was about 2021, and i was pretty newb to gaming, but iv played it, just to prove myslf and the world that me, Nivoss, is able to beat a Souls game !!
I remember it as an exahusting journy to beat it those times, but today, as i play it with all the experience in gaming, it feels much managble and fun to play it as i don't die all the time..., I mean, yea, it's a Souls game, i die from time to time, but not as much as it was in the past... Anyway, what im trying to say is, that today im a PRO-Gamer, and i can beat any game in the world pretty easillly !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment